Saturday, November 1, 2014

C4K October Summary

C4K #5 10/12/14:
For this week, I had Jenna's Blog Challenge Three: The Fourteenth Goldfish. Jenna's assignment was to answer the question "What do you think will happen in the story?". Jenna think that the grandparent will end up having a cure to make him age again, but will not be able to get into the lab to obtain it because he still looks like is 14 years old. She also thinks the authorities will show up and possibly accuse him of being responsible for the disappearance of her grandpa because he still has the I.D. of a grandparent. I think that Jenna did a great job at describing to her audience what was happening in the story and what she thinks is going to happen in the future.

C4K #6 10/19/14:
This week, I was assigned to Jenna 5SC. I think her assignment this week was to describe a scene that she was seeing either in a book or some other type of media. She discussed how she saw the church and lots of people and also the ducks paddling in the stream along with other animals around the town. Personally, I think Jenna did a great job at describing in detail was she saw and making sure her audience could truly picture it for themselves.

C4K #7 10/26/14:
I was assigned to Taine's Similes and Meetaphors blogpost this week. For this post, Taine had to write a metaphor and simile with two different objects that he had chosen. The first he did was his metaphor about a lobster. I think he did good job at showing exactly what a metaphor is to his audience and was descriptive. For his simile, he chose to talk about a bully. I think Taine did a fantastic job with this simile because not only did he do a great job at showing what a smile is, be he also discussed it so well. Bullying can be a big issue in schools and I love the way that he said "a bully is small as his fear' and "know it's ok like God is with you". Wow. I just loved that part and he did an amazing job at giving a great message about bullies.

No comments:

Post a Comment